aleatory contract

my own personal Waterloo

Thursday, July 17, 2008

so i got a tattoo.

on my forearm.

it's odd, but i'm actually thinking the possibility of employment difficulties may actually be a net benefit. plus it looks really good. like, really good.

i've wanted a tattoo for more than a decade now. now that i have one, though, i feel like i may want more. i designed this one myself. it's quite simple and fairly small. i think i might design a bigger one for the future. the artist i had was quite sweet, and if (or when) i do get another, i'd definitely go to him again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pictures! Or, at the least, descriptions!

7/17/2008 11:13 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is the problem I have discovered with tattoos, that they are ridiculously addictive. Therefore, I made myself a promise that I could only get them in honor of Major Life Achievements(TM). So far I have two, one for graduating from college and one for getting marriedish. I want to go on pilgrimmage sometime in the next year or two, which would totally merit a third.

7/18/2008 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home