aleatory contract

my own personal Waterloo

Friday, November 16, 2007

oh and gee, it gets better:

i messaged mr kolock through facebook. i was perhaps unnecessarily hostile. i received a response from him which was equally hostile. after receiving the response, i found i was able to look at his facebook account, including his photos. i think i recognise him.

i believe mr kolock, along with a friend of his, were the pair i saw dressed up for halloween this year, during the day. they had matching costumes: nearly-sheer black dance tights, black slippers, no shirts, and brightly-coloured fairy wings. they spent the whole day talking with exaggerated lisps, prancing about the quad with greatly exaggerated butt-wiggling, cocking their wrists, and basically aping every gay stereotype known to mankind.

mr kolock was also carrying a baseball bat.

i leave the interpretation of this as an exercise to the reader.

1 Comments:

Blogger sak1986 said...

You absolutely have to delete this post or at least emend it to say that I deny that I was the one dressed as you mention. It was Eddie Lettermen and although I never knew him personally I cannot say I ever thought very highly of him. Whether or not you believe it, I do not condone his behavior. You think I took things too far, I think he did. Simply put, I will not be represented in this nature. No, there is nothing I will threaten to do if you do not modify your post, however, I am greatly offended and would appreciate it if you would give credit (especially this credit) where it is due. Whether you merely state that I deny it completely or alter the post on a greater level is not my business though I'm sure you can guess my preference.

Thank you in advance,
Steve Kolock

3/02/2009 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home