aleatory contract

my own personal Waterloo

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

oh fine

1. say goodbye to telephone sex!

2. i’m making a map from all the flowers i’m collecting

3. oh, i didn't realise that you wrote poetry. i didn't realise you wrote such bloody awful poetry. a tim and trixie joint.

4. i think i fucked your girlfriend once. maybe twice, i don't remember. and then i fucked all your friends' girlfriends. now they hate you.

5. it's time to murder everyone who's never heard of apollonaire. send them all to hell, it's only fair.

6. you didn't have the decency to change the sheets.

7. she's a bog-cuttin' scarlet-struttin' leather-chested gal!

8. well, i don't know how to tell the weight of the sun, and of mathematics, well, i want none

9. i hope you die. i hope we both die. this one's all katherine!

10. and sherlock holmes is my good friend, i have a trust fund i can spend, and i am ready to defend my immorality to anyone




....man, itunes is in a weird mood thisevening.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bess said...

9 is the Mountain Goats - 'No Children'.

1/31/2008 6:00 AM  
Blogger BoringCommenter said...

3 is either Pulp or Morrissey, I keep going back and forth. Lets go with Morrissey.

1/31/2008 6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Frankly Mr Shankly.

1/31/2008 8:09 AM  
Blogger anne said...

okay, SOMEONE has to know 6.

2/01/2008 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with all these coming out everywhere on the blogmass, my synapses are fried to the point where I am having perpetual deja vu.

2/01/2008 8:41 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I know 6, but then as far as I know, you know 6 because I introduced 6 to you, so it wouldn't really be fair of me to reveal it. I also know 5, and there again I have an unfair advantage, since you used to sing along with it when we drove around Severna Park. I know 4 as well, and there againg, you ripped it from me. The others are beyond me.

2/01/2008 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home