aleatory contract

my own personal Waterloo

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

justify my thug

my math tutor shows ominous signs of wanting to get all moralistic and shit with euclid. mercifully, most of us are too damn confused about what a plane figure is to even begin approaching What All This Might Mean For Us. i'm not even sure we've yet agreed on what a line is.

i don't know what to make of my core group, primarily because half of them have yet to speak in class. i had immediate aversions to the other two, though i am beginning to like them a bit better as we go along. i hope to god i don't ever have Ms ___ in an austen seminar, though.

there is fencing tomorrow. i was quite keen on it, to begin with. then an annapolis transfer told me tales of leaving practice 'soaked and dripping with blood'. now i'm convinced it will be AWESOME.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

I know an Anne who will be very sleepy tomorrow.

9/05/2007 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home