aleatory contract

my own personal Waterloo

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

HOWEVER: more important things. my tutors!

cornell for chorus.

levine for greek.

harrison for math -- no, not the one who got fired, the other one.

singleton for lab. he's something of an unknown quantity, as he just started last year with the febbie class. i think i read an interview with him in last year's Moon, and he seemed rather sweet and harmless.

and for seminar.... poppele and van Boxel. i am afraid of van Boxel. reassure me pls.

i'm no-hope waitlisted for a work-study job, and i'm not sure what to do. i'm pretty sure i can't work three days a week at Trader Joe's, and that's the minimum they want of me. i could work Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday nights, but that's all my schedule really allows, and that doesn't give me much free time. i suppose i can make it work -- i sort of have to, evidently, so i will.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

In Annapolis, the dish pit was always hiring for Work Study.

8/29/2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

(That said, I flaked out on the dish pit after about two months -- having tried it due to being in the same situation you are. I was only saved by Moss telling me that the webmaster position had opened up when the Evil Peter Hughes dropped out. That's right, folks, you heard it here first: Moss Collum is the reason I'm in the career I am.)

8/29/2007 2:17 PM  
Blogger Mirabai Knight said...

Hey, the dish pit was awesome. I was there a year. It's where I got to be friends with Neil. And it left me with an abiding love of washing dishes.

8/29/2007 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're so flooded with work-study requests that i'm not even allowed to apply for work-study jobs, unfortunately. that might change in a few weeks, if people flake out, though.

8/29/2007 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home